Appropriate Manners when Playing Golf
When it is your first time to play golf, you will have to know the important things to do as a first timer. It would be wise to know the basic things to do Beforeplaying golf .
1. When you booked for a tee off you have to make sure that you are early or on time as You have to be courteous to other players. Never ever make any practice swings.
2. Basically it is common sense to stand at the right of the player and not behind to avoid any misconceptions as to not get ahead of anyone who is also taking a shot.
3. A divot is A piece of turf cut out of the ground Buy a golf club or a 60 degree vokey wedge In making a stroke, so if you have done this then you should always replace the pitch marks on the green.
4. Now when you think that the golf ball shot is lost, then you should get used to playing provisional shot however you have penalty of one stroke unless the golf ball was lost out of bounds or in a water hazard, but if the ball is within bounds do your best to look for the ball you don’t want to play provisional shots.
5. it is also very important that the get in go to mind your pacing, check the group ahead of you and also mind the group behind you who are waiting for their turn.
6. Raking the bunker or the sandtrap is another important at the get to observe after you finished or you can use your 60 degree vokey wedge.
7. It is completely understandable that it is very exciting as a first timer to play golf on the green however you are not the only person or group on the field and it is only appropriate to wait for both players ahead of yours to be done playing on the green. It is not a good manner to put your golf bag or go on grass or green when the players ahead of you are still taking shots, simply place your golf cart on the side while waiting.
Don’t walk on your opponent’s putting line but if you’re going to mark the position of your ball then do it by using a ball marker directly just behind the ball, but if it will interfere with anothergolf players line then you can just mark on the side, also don’t forget to replace the ball from where you picked it up.
9. Golf balls are heavy and they can result to an injury is especially if the person is heat with it, so if you think that the ball will reach somebody then shout “fore”.
Golf is one fantastic game so simply following these proper manners when playing it will help this make it more enjoyable.